Friday, October 3, 2008

Skilled Immigrant InfoCentre Official Site

I got in contact with Richard Matiachuk, the chief organizer for the Skilled Immigrant Info Centre and got some background on the project they're running.

"As a bit more background to the InfoCentre - The Skilled Immigrant InfoCentre is a pilot project, funded by the Canadian government and their financial support comes to us through the BC Ministry of Advanced Education and Labour Market Development. The pilot project runs until November 30, 2008 but we anticipate the program will be extended until the end of March
2009."

I've looked through the site and found out that it's not only extremely helpful for new skilled immigrants, but also for people like me who is preparing to get into the work field and find out more facts about different industries. You should take a look.

Best of all of this, Richard agreed to help me out on my project!

No comments:

Followers