Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Meeting with Richard





My meeting with Richard today went really well. Being a knowledgeable and resourceful librarian as Richard is, he was able to give me some constructive feedback and suggestions about my project. After loosely running though my presentation through him and bounce off ideas from one another. I've gotten more constructive directions and resources that I can research from Richard which will help me get supports and data.

CommunityWebPages is one of them. In there, I can find data on languages that are spoken in different communities in the City of Vancouver.

With an ambition of proposing my grad project into the real world, Richard suggested me to talk to The Association of Neighbourhood Houses of Greater Vancouver. It's a non-profit organization that "work with communities to develop innovative programs and services that meet the changing needs of a diverse population."

Tomorrow is the presentation! AHHH....my teeth itches...

No comments:

Followers